Pages

Monday, November 06, 2006

"Bikini a Go Go" review

Bikini a Go Go (2004)
AKA Curse of the Erotic Tiki

Directed by Fred Olen Ray
Writing credits Fred Olen Ray

Beverly Lynne .... Janet
Stacy Berk .... Karen (as Stacy Burke)
Jay Richardson .... Narrator
Cailey Taylor .... Cheryl (as Caily Taylor)
Danny Pape .... Mr. Rogers
Nikki Fritz .... Darvella

I was drifting away from consciousness one night when this movie popped up on cable. I had taken a sleeping pill about a half hour earlier and was starting to feel groggy. I knew if I committed to this movie, I was going to mess up my well laid sleeping plans for the night. Speaking of well laid, one of the first scenes has two blondes having sex in a dressing room. I knew what had to be done. Screw the sleeping pill! -"Bikini a Go Go" is on!

A frigid Beverly Lynne gets her hands on an erotic Tiki doll. When she wears it, people have sex. The cast all take a tumble with the Tiki. Nikki Fritz shows up and wants the Tiki doll for her collection. She has Tiki sex and the viewer rejoices.

"Bikini a Go Go" is a good softcore adventure. Lynne and Fritz wrangle over the Tiki doll to see who can get naked the most times. "Bikini a Go Go" should be seen. It strips down a lot on late night cable. Don't worry if you've taken a sleeping pill or any other substance. Pry your eyes open, drink some coffee and roll with the nympho Tiki love drug.

SCORE: 3 out of 4 up all night Beverlys

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know where I'd be able to watch this movie?

Dr. Gore said...

You can get it on Amazon. Cheap. A Go Go for it.

Anonymous said...

do you know anywhere i can watch it online without having to buy it?

hollywoodshack said...

Dr. Gore, you've been telling us how sexy Nikki's hair looks when she does it. Here she wears a phony short wig and a trimmed down figure so I can't recognize her. I thought she might have really had blonde hair. She just didn't have the oomph Mr. Rays girl villains are known for. Why take vanilla when you could watch Bikini Avengers or Bikini from Lost Planet?

Dr. Gore said...

Are you referring to Beverly Lynne? As for Nikki Fritz, I'll take her anyway I can. Vanilla, chocolate, etc. Any flavor is good for me. The ultimate Nikki Fritz experience is in "Sex, Secrets and Betrayals". I fell in love with her on that one.

But for this particular movie, Beverly Lynne is the star. She wears a wig but it works wonders. Most of her scenes were great. In fact, I would say this is my favorite Beverly Lynne movie. Even without her trademark blonde hair, she was stunning. And horny. Stunning and horny. Powerful combo.

hollywoodshack said...

Beverly had a wig and big glasses. Nikki did do better than I first thought. But cut Jay Richardson out, and it would have been good as you thought it was. Just no sense to him walking around in the middle of things.