Pages

Saturday, December 03, 2011

Ode to a blog

Hello again my blog. I've neglected you and I have no excuse for it. Actually I do but I won't bore you with the details. Suffice to say, there was turmoil and drama, tears and regrets. And then there was Thanksgiving. I've been off doing other things but I'm back now to show you the proper respect you deserve.


It wasn't until I noticed a little movie called "The Human Centipede 2" had come out that I realized how long I've been away from you. This was a film that deserves a response. I'm going to watch it tonight along with "A Serbian Film". A double feature to shock my dormant brain back from it's drunken stupor. Maybe end with a Julie Smith skin flick to ease over the rough edges.


Yes my blog, there will be blood tonight. And I'll tell you all about it. Until then, cheers.


SCORE: 4 out of 4 lost weekends

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Dr. Gore. I look forward to your reviews for Serbian Film and Human Centipede 2. And also reviews for many b-movies and softcore skinemax movies that have been released since your last review lol.

Mr. Xploit, Esquire said...

You won't wanna watch the Julie K Smith flick after you watch A Serbian Film. Those damn Serbians fucking with my fragile little brain! However... there are few things more comforting than a Juliet K Smith after some trauma. Welcome back.

jervaise brooke hamster said...

Great to see you`ve finally returned my old mate, i sincerely hope that you`ve spent the last 3 months doing nothing other than buggering an endless line of gorgeous sexy 18 year-old girls ! ! !. By the way, Merry Christmas.

JULIE K SMITH said...

DON'T LISTEN TO THAT BLOKE ABOVE...GO AHEAD AND WATCH MY FILM RIGHT AFTER THE SERBIAN FILM. I PROMISE YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED! WAIT A MIN... WHAT FILM WE TALK'N BOUT HERE? I PROBLY SHOULDN'T MAKE ANY PROMISES!! WELCOME BACK ANYWAYS MISTER xOx

Dr. Gore said...

Thanks Julie. Good to be back. I won't let psychotic Serbians or any other forms of mayhem keep me from a Julie Smith movie.